Skip to content
- Ability to configure all users at once, by setting the user “All Users”;
- Copying settings between users;
- Delete settings for the selected user;
- Export and import user settings;
- Exclude user (s) from the monitoring process.
Authentication and security
- System Administrator authentication, using a password or by the user name of Microsoft Windows operating system;
- Password defined by the administrator;
- Dynamic data encryption, using a unique key per installation;
- Assigning a unique Identification to each user and administrator.
Multiple languages support
- Administrator email notifications, such as:
- Unauthorized attempts to access to the administration console;
- Attempts to visit blocked sites;
- Attempts to search blocked words;
- Attempts to run blocked programs or outside the allowed scheduled;
- Attempts to use the computer outside the allowed time.
- Centralized administration, maintenance and analysis.